To add the academic calendar to your Montefiore Exchange calendar, follow these steps:
For the desired calendar above, click the "+ Google Calendar icon"
NOTE: you must have a Google account to proceed
Your Google calendar will open in a new webpage. Click "Add" in the prompt that opens automatically
The calendar will be added to your "Other Calendars" on the left-hand side of the page
4. Hover over the newly added calendar and click the menu for that calendar (3 dots)
5. Click "Settings"
6. In a new tab, navigate to "mail.montefiore.org" and sign into your Monte account
7. Click the Calendar icon on the left-hand side of the screen
8. Click "Add Calendar"
9. In the pop-up window, click "Subscribe from web"
10. Go back to the window with the Google Calendar open and scroll down to the "Integrate Calendar" section
11. Copy the URL under "Public address in iCal format"
12. Return to your Montefiore Exchange calendar tab and paste the copied URL. Press the "Import" button
13. Adjust the calendar's appearance settings as desired and then you're done!
You will now be able to see this calendar overlayed onto your Montefiore Exchange calendar and it will auto-update as well