THIS PAGE IS BEING UPDATED
If you have a fever, please let the jeopardy chief know as soon as you do. If you have other symptoms, please call OHS (347-380-0049 ) and then inform the jeopardy chief of the result of your call.
Between 1-4PM Mondays-Fridays you can talk to a Montefiore psychiatrist or psychologist simply by calling 718-920-8844.
Caregiver support center has been rolled out at both Moses and Weiler. There's support/people to talk to, snacks, massage chairs. Open until 5pm at both sites.
- Moses: located by cafeteria (door with waterfall)
- Weiler: 4th floor adjacent to cardiac ICU.
Free, telephonic confidential appointments with Montefiore’s Associate Wellness Wellbeing Manager for stress management consultations, resiliency skills development or coaching for health behavior goals. Contact Dr. Brenda Boatswain at email@example.com for an appointment.
- Relaxation Tracks: Associates can partake in recorded relaxation tracks that provide gentle music or guided relaxation exercises via the phone or internet. The hotline and website are available 24/7, at 718.920.2256 or online at www.montefiore.org/healingarts-relaxationtracks.
Free individual telephonic creative wellness consultations with Montefiore’s Associate Wellness Program Manager, a licensed art therapist for stress management and reduction, mindfulness techniques, techniques for personal and professional self-care. Contact Stephanie Saklad, M.A., ATR-BC, LCAT at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
To Your Health! Wellness Portal: toyourhealth.montefiore.org;
The Wellness Portal can be accessed at work or home and has multiple resources and programs, including stress management workshops and stretching exercises. Customer support: 888.252.8150
Child Care/Pet Care/Errands:
Application for help from medical students donating their time to assist with child care, etc: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BUjaDbQZ4YMmW-RW_byzntMA_ZL7SLWkUQhnsMUT3Vo/edit?usp=sharing
PPE/Supply procurement/financial donations
If you have leads, please reach out to the following people:
- PPE procurement: If someone is looking to sell PPE or has a connection to a factor, contact Peter Savini (email@example.com). If someone is looking to make a large scale donation, please reach out to Jennifer Garner (firstname.lastname@example.org ). For donations of a few masks, etc, please reach out to your chiefs.
- Pharmaceutical: Yi Guo (email@example.com), Priya Nori (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ventilators: Michelle Gong (email@example.com)
- Financial: Lauren A. Turlington (Lholmes@montefiore.org). This can go to food, childcare, transportation, or medical supplies
- Smaller scale donations for food, i.e. someone wants to buy some pizza or ice cream for housestaff, contact Ashley Weiner, Sichen Liu.